Samstag, Juni 03, 2006

Children's Excursion to Animal Resort.

We finally visited the Animal Resort at Seletar. I felt so tired running with and after the kids. Here's three of them with the puppies.

We got to see a Woodstock, a very hairy bird. But my impression of a Woodstock has always been like the one in Snoopy cartoon. Yellow, round beak, looks tame and cute. The real Woodstock looks fierce and has a long sharp beak. We were warned to stay away from it.

Anyway, it's a good place to bring kids to. The children obviously enjoyed the trip. :) I feel a sense of achievement.

Let's take a look at some interesting clips I took.

The children feeding the black swan and fishes..

The children feeding the rabbits..

The children feeding the goats and ponies..

The children trying to convince the parrots into talking..

Aging is a natural process after hanging out with the kids. -_-"

Keine Kommentare: