Donnerstag, April 20, 2006

Yeah!

Grace said she can help me take over Benjamin and Christopher! Phew. I feel less pressurised now. Ben and Chris' mum has been very kind towards me and I feel guilty for not being able to continue the tuition till they finish their examinations.

Exam's killing me. I am almost half-dead. I feel like puking and sleeping whenever I see my piles of notes. Not only a pile, but piles. X(

7 Kommentare:

blue_canopy hat gesagt…

i got a few thick piles too except tt mine is more organised haha..

Cindy hat gesagt…

wad. u business girl of course must be organised. haha. im dying liao la.. u still haha. :(

Anonym hat gesagt…

ha me too...my notes all stacked on the dining table..i want to faint when i see how much ive NOT covered :S
reb

Cindy hat gesagt…

lets jiayou together!! must excel in SW!!! *trying to psycho myself*

Anonym hat gesagt…

sterotyping leh..biz ppl will be more organised?!anyway haha, jiayou ba!

Cindy hat gesagt…

yep im stereotyping. biz ppl shd be organized wad.. cos u see all the shows.. biz ppl carrying with them their PDAs..hahaaa..

blue_canopy hat gesagt…

haha... it really dep on who are there biz ppl u r refering to. some of the ppl i see r very messy leh. ya lor, stereotyping.