Examination preparation was bad, very bad. There were moments when I was very inspired and of course, there were also moments when I was totally shagged and erm, day-dreamed. It was basically a period of madness for the past two weeks. And I've UNsuccessfully refrained from blogging. Haa, great. Now I'll see how I perform when I can't even finish my main readings. Great.
My first paper was PR2202, Perfumes and Cosmetics. I finished reading the Cosmetics lecture notes long time ago as I was very enthusiastic but I took a long time to finish up the Perfumes lecture notes because they were so boring. All those scientific stuff completely don't make sense to me. Heng I S/U-ed it!
SW2101 was bad too. I think I gave myself too much pressure or rather, being in both of Timothy Sim's classes was stressful. He is a very particular and critical person. And he sort of indirectly suan-ed me so, I have rather mixed feelings for him. On one hand, I respected him a lot for his vast knowledge and experience, but on the other, I felt rather inferior for asking him a question (which according to him) was redundant. Alright I guess it's okay. It's over and I shall pray that I get a B- at least!! No C!!
HY2247 was GREAT~! I spotted a question and was happy for the next few days after the paper. :D I had a great discussion with Lay Peng and Tiffany as well.
SW3216 was okay. I spent two whole days with Santrock and yet, I couldn't remember all those small little details for the MCQ questions. Honestly, I think it's okay because all the feedback Ioverheard heard was negative. My essay was not exactly brilliant but acceptable under the straining conditions then (with less than 45 minutes).
Now I am really looking forward to freedom, only one week of freedom though. My attachment starts on 8th May. I will try to (try only la) do some research on my agency and read up more about working with youths. I am definitely excited for it but I am really worried because I am not a wonderful SW student and my concepts are still not there. I definitely need all the brushing up. Boo.
I will try to heed Sharifah's advice. As long as I benefit and learn from my social work classes, I should be satisfied.
For my German, I am considering the idea of revising, going through some past year German projects done by my seniors and reading through the whole German-English Dictionary. Consider only la. :X
Then, in that precious free week, I would meet up with friends but I don't think too many because I would like to spend some time with myself and my family, bring my mum to Ricetable as planned months ago and of course, learn to cook a little. I always say this every semester but I don't learn properly every semester so my mum's pretty sick of hearing me saying, "I want to learn cooking lehhh.."
My first paper was PR2202, Perfumes and Cosmetics. I finished reading the Cosmetics lecture notes long time ago as I was very enthusiastic but I took a long time to finish up the Perfumes lecture notes because they were so boring. All those scientific stuff completely don't make sense to me. Heng I S/U-ed it!
SW2101 was bad too. I think I gave myself too much pressure or rather, being in both of Timothy Sim's classes was stressful. He is a very particular and critical person. And he sort of indirectly suan-ed me so, I have rather mixed feelings for him. On one hand, I respected him a lot for his vast knowledge and experience, but on the other, I felt rather inferior for asking him a question (which according to him) was redundant. Alright I guess it's okay. It's over and I shall pray that I get a B- at least!! No C!!
HY2247 was GREAT~! I spotted a question and was happy for the next few days after the paper. :D I had a great discussion with Lay Peng and Tiffany as well.
SW3216 was okay. I spent two whole days with Santrock and yet, I couldn't remember all those small little details for the MCQ questions. Honestly, I think it's okay because all the feedback I
Now I am really looking forward to freedom, only one week of freedom though. My attachment starts on 8th May. I will try to (try only la) do some research on my agency and read up more about working with youths. I am definitely excited for it but I am really worried because I am not a wonderful SW student and my concepts are still not there. I definitely need all the brushing up. Boo.
I will try to heed Sharifah's advice. As long as I benefit and learn from my social work classes, I should be satisfied.
For my German, I am considering the idea of revising, going through some past year German projects done by my seniors and reading through the whole German-English Dictionary. Consider only la. :X
Then, in that precious free week, I would meet up with friends but I don't think too many because I would like to spend some time with myself and my family, bring my mum to Ricetable as planned months ago and of course, learn to cook a little. I always say this every semester but I don't learn properly every semester so my mum's pretty sick of hearing me saying, "I want to learn cooking lehhh.."
BUT,
one thing that I'll definitely do is to write a letter to the Sagemanns. I miss them!
That's Herr Sagemann, me, Frau Sagemann and Jialing.
I wonder how they're doing. I miss them so much! :'(
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen