I chiong-ed to school at 9am, grabbed Santrock, had a lunch break with Sharifah, grabbed Santrock again, renewed loan for Santrock, read Santrock, renewed loan for Santrock, ran around BF shelves to find some books (excuse to move around or else I'll rot in my seat), read Santrock, went for tea break, grabbed Santrock, read Santrock, renewed loan for Santrock, read Santrock all the way till 8pm.
*glance around*
There's only a girl left sitting behind me. I got myself a very terrible headache. Time to go home. :(
The bus took a long time to come. I sat at the terminal alone and thought about a lot of things. Travelling alone and at night is a rather calming or peaceful process for me. I tend to think a lot, about what I'd done for the day, what I want to do tomorrow and what I hope to do in the future. Glancing around, I saw some guys playing ball games at the court and recalled something which I shouldn't have. My brain seemed to be dancing around in my skull. I think it's just tired. I suddenly had the urge to do something but why don't I have the ability to do it anymore?
.
.
.
.
I need a good cry, a good hug and a good laugh.
Yesterday, Serene bought me this:

Been wanting to try it! Thanks girl! (Kit Kat) Kitto Katsu means sure win! So, I think I have an excuse to be happier?
1 Kommentar:
yeah. u hang in there!! i support u! hehe.. u can do it one la..
anyway, we shall decide on a saturday to go out leh.. i sms u!
Kommentar veröffentlichen