Tuition Kid 1: Do you all wear uniforms in university?
Me: YES! Our school colour is orange and blue and we have to wear either orange or blue to school everyday.
Tuition Kid 1: Orh.....
Me squinting because of dry contact lenses, happened to misread something too.
Tuition Kid 2:See la! Don't wear spectacles! Always wear contact lenses. Now you can't see what is written.
Me: ...
(To him, I still can't see clearly while wearing contact lenses. So what's the point of wearing, my dear boy?)
I didn't even bother to explain. I am getting lazy. Contracted the Grace-bug. Lazy to say everything. (correct me if i am wrong, dear)
I don't even bother to quarrel anymore. I grab available seats and no longer act cool as I would in secondary school days. I lament. I grunt. I nag. I forget. I frown. I get tired easily. I am getting old and bo chap.
4 Kommentare:
hey! what grace bug... -_-"'
tot u dun like the name gracie?! hahaha.. see sounds cute ryte? cos i gave it to you... rem? hahahahahahhahahahaha....
ahh~! =s children... haa
ya.. i do
Kommentar veröffentlichen