Me and Joan discussed our Referatskizze (Oral Presentation Outline) today. It's going to be damn interesting, at least for the two of us. Yeah! I am so looking forward to it!!
I realise I enjoy every social work class. I wonder if everyone feels the same way as me, doing the things they like every other day. It's a wonderful feeling. Though i got suan-ed by Dr Timothy Sim for many many times, I have learned a lot and hopefully remembers what he said and practice social work flexibly. Every social work lecture or tutorial sets me into the thinking mode and I love it. It really makes my brain work. Social work mates, do you all feel the same too??
Natuerlich mag ich auch jeder Deutsch Unterricht!! :D With Herr Chan, such a warm, patient and fun teacher, there's never a boring sian-y lesson. I simply love him. Erm, that explains why I am talking more and more in class. I mean, lessons are fun to the extent that I really want to participate in it. That's wonderful isn't it?
Erm........ for History class, unfortunately I am not enjoying them as much as others. All because of the B******L rhetoric I receive in lectures. Puke. And PR2202? Science. Puke noch einmal.
I wonder if I can do 7 modules a semester because if I can do so, I will change my major to social work and put that HY2247 into my UE bin.
Everybody stay happy and strong! (dedicated to Yujie and Ming En)
5 Kommentare:
thanks cindy!! sigh im not as lucky as u studying what u like...i really have no interest in BnF...
-yj
hey.. u know, this is my 4th sem in nus and this is my first sem that i finally dare to open my mouth and speak up in class! cuz yeah like wad u said.. it's so interesting that i wanna participate! cool~ esp sw3126 la.. haha.
ohya cindy girl.. pls tell me honestly.. did i make a fool of myself during presentation on fri?
-one of ya swmates
no la u din make a fool out of urself. i just tot that ur presentation part a bit the small and unprepared. u shd have read up a bit more abt the theory so tt u din have to flip the readings infront of timothy. and, haha. yea u dun seem like those kind who'll speak up..haha. u sound fierce when u speak up.. *scared* haha
7 modules in a sem? u must be mad. only the engineering ppl a able to do tt. better pace it well.
haix i know.. but i had to read the notes lor.. they added those parts lk half hour before the presentation! i had no time to prepare..
hmm i sound fierce? haha.. ok.. i try to sound demure if i ever speak up again.. haha..
thanks for the feedback! =)
Kommentar veröffentlichen