Thanks Xinli and Yingfong for your willingness to practise german oral with me.
Thank you very much, Siwei, for your help and guidance in the construction of those long long german sentences. And thank you for giving us advice and all. :D
I have received help from many people and not all of them are as patient and willing to share as him. Thank you so much!! If I pass my german oral......... erm, I won't do anything la. I would remember you forever for your help. I hope I didn't misjudge.
Anyway, vielen Dank!
Thank you very much, Siwei, for your help and guidance in the construction of those long long german sentences. And thank you for giving us advice and all. :D
I have received help from many people and not all of them are as patient and willing to share as him. Thank you so much!! If I pass my german oral......... erm, I won't do anything la. I would remember you forever for your help. I hope I didn't misjudge.
Anyway, vielen Dank!
For all german learners out there, good luck for Mündliche Prüfung and all the best for Referat! :)
ALLES GUT!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen