Dienstag, März 21, 2006

Ahhh.. so many good memories..

Got this picture from Xinli's MSN space. This is my German 3 tutor, Annika Walter-Schantz (if I didn't remember wrongly) with her baby boy whom she always mention during our classes. She'll always share her experiences of bringing up her little boy during our lessons, of course not inappropriately and we welcomed her sharings. ,,Mama Mama!" Hahahaha.. A pity I didn't go to the soccer thingy or else I would have seen her and her little boy! :(

Not to forget that she's a very encouraging teacher as well. Ahh, cute little boy of hers would feel so loved.

Ahhh.. I don't know how much I'll miss german lessons once I stop learning it.
...
Happy Birthday, Elaine! I know you won't be reading this but I just want to wish you a very happy birthday and I'll never forget the good tims we had together. Love you!
Serene's birthday is coming up! I already planned what to do liao. :D

Keine Kommentare: