Samstag, März 25, 2006

How my nick almost got me into trouble.

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
hi!

Xiongkun says:
hello! i didn't know you liked tommy!

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
tiao

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
i knew it

Xiongkun says:
haha...

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
no la not tt tommy

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
i show u pic

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
this (Cindy shows her dear tommy's photo)
Xiongkun says:
don't bluff... you are covering up....

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
diao

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
i knew it

Cindy still(L)Tommmmmyyyyyyyyyy says:
i jus got to noe his name yest la duh

Xiongkun says:
and so fast somemore?!

Xiongkun says:
i say man... didn't know he so suave sia...

Wait. Before you all start to think too much, let me explain. Tommy is a guy from my Social Work project group. And I just only got to know his Christian name yesterday when my another group mate told me about it. Thus, when my another guy group mate added me on MSN, he saw my nick and immediately ask that Tommy to add me. Wahahaha..

After Tommy added me, I said "I'll explain.." And he said "No need.."

Phew.

Keine Kommentare: