Samstag, März 25, 2006

Hana Yori Dango!! :D

I am watching the Japanese Drama version of Hana Yori Dango now!!

I love this story so much! It's like re-living the days when I die die also must watch the cartoon every weekday at 6plus before dinner (remember we had this new channel a few years back? But it was removed because of some unknown reasons). I simply love it! :D

And of course, it reminds me of the days when I would say Rui is the most handsome while Grace would claim that Dao Ming Si is hers. Hahaha.. silly girl days.

P/S: All thanks to San Min who introduced me to that online thingy whereby we can watch dramas online. She was asking me what I usually read for leisure. I answered with guilt: only comics. *paiseh* (And my only comics= Only Hana Yori Dango). She then told me about the website. :D

Japanese Version
Good
1. Makino seems really innocent and cute, just like the real Makino in Hana Yori Dango.

2. Domyoji's hair was 'realistic' as in, his hair is (from beginning till the end) curly and it really looks like the real Doumyoji's hair.

3. Okay, I am being pretty lame but Domyoji's sister (Song Dao Cai Cai Zi) is very sexy and pretty!!

4. The content much lesser but the main gist of the story is there. Well done!

5. The acting skills are not bad.

Bad
1. F4 don't seem to be as good looking as I expected. Sigh. The comic version is too unrealistic I guess. Domyoji was okay-looking but a little too skinny.

2. They lumped all the happenings together and the whole show was much much shortened.

Jing Xue Jie is not pretty at all! Gosh.

Upon watching second episode, she looks so sexy!! Ahh.. just now I cock-eye.

Taiwan Version
Good
1. The looks of F4 were really not bad. And their looks were suitable for the roles they played.

2. Some extra humorous stuff they added in helped to enhance the story.

Bad
1. Makino is a very sweet and innocent girl. 大S was not suitable for the role at all. Firstly, she's got tattoos on her hand and her neck. Makino, being a very poor girl, can't afford to have tattoos la.

2. Lousy acting skills. Lousy to the extent of making me cringe.

3. Halfway through the show, Domyoji went to rebond straighten his hair.

...
Okay, so basically I still DON'T LIKE Taiwanese shows. Obviously their acting skills are still not there. This Japanese version of HYD, though a lot of content was removed, was much better because of the good acting skills and the good choice of actors and actresses.

Keine Kommentare: