4 jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Telemarketer
2. Salesgirl in Horsebrand
3. Data-entry girl
4. Salesgirl in Sassygirl
4 movies you could watch over and over:
I seldom watch movies over and over again. In fact, I watch dramas like 恶作剧之吻 and Sweet 18.
4 TV shows you love(d) to watch:
1. 在世界中心呼唤爱
2. 缘来就是你
3. 少年特攻队
4. MVP 情人 (can i add one more? 王子变青蛙!)
4 places you’ve been on vacation to :
1. Thailand
2. Czech Republic
3. Shanghai
4. Germany
4 places you would rather be in:
1. Germany
2. Hongkong/Taiwan/Bangkok for the shopping
3. Exotic places like Egypt, Turkey, etc
4. Anywhere I can be comfortable in
4 of your favourite foods :
1. Salmon (with skin!)
2. Chicken feet (prepared by mum)
3. Sushi
4. 薏米腐竹 (good for skin)
4 websites you visit daily :
1. My own blog
2. IVLE
3. Hotmail
4. not too sure myself..
4 tagged :
1. Elayne
2. Serene
3. Whatever
4. Anyone who is free
P/S: As school has started, you all can don't do la. You're excused. Go read your readings or do your work okay! Everybody add oil!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen