Familiar song, German people?? It's from the soundtrack of Barfuss!! YEAH!!! I totally love this song and of course other songs from the soundtrack as well because they bring me back to the Barfuss mood and enabled me to recall all the scenes.
Anyway, who went back to school on Chu3 one you tell me?? Me lor. Freak.
But the project discussion today was very interesting and helped me to recall my adolescence years and how I came to be what I am today. I think my life is simply so drama. Wahahahahaha...
8 Kommentare:
eh? you have the song from barfuß? can send me? email me or something ba... hehehe~ thanks~
serious arh..project discussion on first day of CNY..best..*pei fu*
? sorry it's supposed to be chu3..
hey i wrote chu3 la.. wahlao.. u all so cockeye.. erm.. the song ah.. paiseh i v lazy and busy now..hahaha.. jus come my blog n listen bah. hehe.
the one in the post after chu3.. is for expression sake.. read again to get wad i mean.. heee..
u nv explain properly... bleahz... poor communication skills~
oops. i read it as 初 one. hahaa..use chinese la! aiyo! :X
wahlao. scold me. *throw hands in the air*
Kommentar veröffentlichen