A black tee, a white lacy tanktop, a pink tanktop, a black tanktop.. and a nice brown batik skirt.If you think that's a lot..

I also bought a brand new BIG bag for myself. I love big bags! :)
And well, I received too little free gifts for purchasing this bag. I spent more than $100 for the past two weekends. Something's wrong with me.
Feeling happy but broke. I better work hard for money.
3 Kommentare:
ahh i have the turquoise version of ur black tee! hahaha. got sequins on it right. haa
Nice bag!
the tee only 6 bucks from this fashion ryte? gosh. the offer is great man. did u shop as much as i do? feel so guilty now..
eh no..cos no $ le. only bought 3 tops this hols. (oh ya, lidat same as u. almost. haa) and 2 are for CNY.
i bought mine at $10 at queensway! argh. quite dui there's a cheaper one arnd!
Kommentar veröffentlichen