1) I added 'e' to cousin because that stands for female cousin in german. That's how I reminded myself at the very beginning whether I'm going to teach a girl or a boy.
2) She lives in the area where Isaac (my long-lost guyfriend)lives. In fact, it's just two blocks away. By right, I should not have understood Elayne's clear-until-cannot-be-clearer instructions to get to their house because I'm a blur kuku. But I recognise Isaac's residence, so...
3) I felt a sense of satisfaction when I successfully (gauge from the rate the student is understanding whatever I said) teach Maths because that's a subject which I hate and love so much.
4) The girl (I don't know for what reason) loves to smile slightly when I teach her while other students have that sian look whenever they see me.
5) Have I mentioned I love the Cappucino Elayne's aunt prepared for me for the last two weeks? I remember the last time I drank Cappucino was only one mouthful in Delifrance with my mum and it sucks because I don't really know how to appreciate the bitter taste then. But the one I drank just now was sweet.
Just some interesting stuff that I wanted to note down.
..
P/s: New song in blog from 紫禁之巅 OST. 紫禁之巅 is one of the shows I'm watching now. It features Kone and 乔乔 from Sweety. Just a normal 偶像剧 with a normal girl liking a cool guy and the cool guy is still unable to forget his already-dead girlfriend. And then this normal guy who grew up with the normal girl is all along loving that normal girl but the normal girl (is a dumb girl) never notices it. Thus, a love triangle or a love square. (including the dead girlfriend. duh.)
It's okay if you don't understand the chunk above. My main point is : this song captures the sweet and pure love of the normal girl very well and it goes very well with the theme because the normal girl is simply waiting for the cool guy to be ready to accept her.
And yes, I like the song.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen