After looking at a few blogs, I chanced upon the website of the Europa-Park.. which Joan has highly recommended me to go and check it out. I looked through the resort thingy and saw pictures of tents.. which makes me wonder if they set up tents for us to sleep.. hahaha.. sounds exciting eh?
We can first go to Freiburg.. then go to some other cities and of course, to Muenster, Elisa-Ruediger Weg.. I believe it's going to be a fun trip to look forward to.. Anyway, practical thinking allows me to understand that it is highly impossible for all of my German friends to go with me.. But it's good to go as a small group, right?
My only worry is that I want to bring my mum to Germany but of course not together with my friends.. So I've to go Germany twice? Errr... dun sound bad right? :D
2 Kommentare:
haha.. u mean to say the germany trip in 2010 rite?
wHoA~~ but germany's so big! you can go different places each time! heehee
Kommentar veröffentlichen