Montag, November 07, 2005

王子变青蛙!


Haaaa... some form of entertainment for me.. foto arranging.. hehe.. :D

I heard that the VCDs are (what the) $80.. think I won't buy yet.

I thought I would fail my German test.. but HOHOHOHOHO.. I DIN FAIL!! And I got two marks higher than last test.. YEAHHHhhhh~ But now, I'm worried that my German Vocabulary Test will pull down my grades a little because I know for sure I won't be able to study everything by thursday due to my beloved major's test which is taking up a damn 40% of CA.

Have been trying very hard to balance between German and Social Work and getting ready for my brother's Big Day. It's really not a good day chosen because my second brother will have his examinations half-way through, and me? two days away. Sucky date I must say. My skin will be protesting and won't be looking good. :(

But I don't really care liao la. As long as I don't look ugly on MY wedding day.

Keine Kommentare: