FLOWER FRUITS SHINE LIP TIP from Yujie.. :)"Glittering Shine Pearl, Bewitching Lips with the Scent of Sweet Fruits ~ "
The glittering, mysterious shine pearl adds a rich sense of color and dimension to your lips. This auto-type liquid lip gloss makes your lips look moist and voluptuous.The vegetable oil and vitamin substances in the lip gloss protect the lips from the harmful exterior environments, and the collagen helps to maintain the luster of the lips for a long period of time. The lip gloss also contains natural macademia nut oil; it is softly applied onto the lips, maintaining luster and vitality on your lips while making them appear light, clear, and transparent. The vitamin E conductors provide an abundant amount of moisture and nutrients to your lips, maintaining the moisture in the lips for a long time so that they are kept lively and elastic.* Color : Peach Orange (Rich, Sweet Peach Scent & Fresh Orange-tinted Beige)
Wah li eh...Machiam very good liddat. Okay people.. look out for my lips. If it's not improving then DON'T buy la. okay? gee.
Wanna know more about Missha?
Anyway, we ate Delifrance Breakfast Buffet just now. It's such a..... er-hem. How should I say this?? Oh well, they offer pasteries only and in order to make the money worth it, we ate until we feel like puking. Clear enough eh? erm... so.. if you got TOO MUCH money and you don't know what to do with them, go and eat. In essence, I grumbled very much about the lack of watery and buttery scrambled eggs and I'm indeed very disappointed. I hope they include a big tray of scramble eggs next time.
But who am I to influence their menu.. hmm.....
Oh, I like the letter you wrote, Yujie. quite touching and I find it quite cute that we keep mentioning the same thing in our letters to each other.. "Very happy to go swimming with you.." GEE. Anyway, it's true what. *giggled*
Stupid Yujie... influenced me to buy wedges.. But I don't know whats wrong with me these days. I've got the feeling to be feminine. Well.. this feeling only occurs occasionally.. Not daily.. That's why I still dress like some kuku when I go to school. Anyway, we bought similar pairs of wedges.. just different size. My foot is actually twice as big as hers. Gosh. Oh oh. the offer is outside CCK Lot 1.. go there and see if you want any heels!
Think it's just me trying to make myself happy.. like spend money on myself to make myself happy? I don't know.
Recently had a few outbreaks and my asthetician was asking me what I've been doing for the past two weeks.. Mayyyybeeee.. it's because of my mood last week? But I'm better now! BETTER SKIN!! COME TO ME~!
Well.. to digress a little.. Do you all feel any difference in my blogging style these days? I'm trying my best not to use any short forms!! Yeah.. got notice got notice??
(okay. I knew it. You all never notice one. Go and die la.)
3 Kommentare:
so fast got present le! haa. this yr u're going to get more girly presents. hee.
keke as yujie said.. i'm half a woman. haha.. so funny.. we all old liao!! GOSH!
err don't remind me :X
Kommentar veröffentlichen