Samstag, Oktober 08, 2005

So touching~!!!


Dang Ou wants to stay in Guan Mei Yu Chun.. all because of Tianyu. And he doesnt mind all other stuff. But.. well...

Gosh. Think this is my favourite drama this year!! I LOVE IT! :D

王子变青蛙

I'm quite happy that so far the 预告 shows that the two of them are STILL together. Yeah!

Even though the ending is rather predictable, I still love watching it because humour was actually injected in the drama not like some other shows which are so damn boring. And oh, I love it la. hehe.

Today I went to school damn damn early to CHOP a carrel and went on to Mac for my Big Breakfast alone. It was quite nice to be alone.. A pity Mac was filled with people immediately after I went in. Studied for six hours with a short 10minutes nap. But in the evening, my brain cant seem to work very well.. Progress was slow. urgh.

Oh no, mundane mundane.. Urgh..

2 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

but when he regains his memory he denied everything he said when he was dang-ou. :S

Cindy hat gesagt…

how u noe? u watched e the show already? i was readg some taiwanese report and it stated so too! GOSH!!