Sonntag, Oktober 23, 2005

Saturday is my FREE DAY!!

Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
But you may be ready in a couple of years.
You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.



Yes. I hate people who are not serious about dating. I know dating is considered as a "NOT CONFIRMED" relationship. But i treat every relationship I have and every guy I liked before seriously so I really don't appreciate the fact that people just 'date for fun'. I was surfing for stuff of my favourite drama and found out they actually have a typical special edition after the end of the show, showing that茼萵 actually recorded everything he did the moment he knew 天瑜.. Anyway, I'm always looking forward to every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.. :D

(Self reminder that now, the always changing Channel U has changed the dramas to 7pm liao)

Oh, there's arts exhibition in West Mall!! Like those I saw in Singapore Convention Hall (forgot the name.. did i get it right?) when I was J1.. Why was I in SCH? Because I won SYF arts award mah.. *smug* I yearned to take pictures of them leh.. but got no camera.. haiz.. hope I can get it by this week..

You Are Somewhat Machiavellian

You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!


Your Personality Profile

You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.


Your Power Color Is Red-Orange

At Your Highest:

You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.

At Your Lowest:

You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.

In Love:

You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.

How You're Attractive:

You are very affectionate and inspire trust.

Your Eternal Question:

"Am I Respected?"


I shall type 80% of my essay by tomorrow~!!! (i.e. today)

Keine Kommentare: