Montag, Oktober 24, 2005

Need something to perk you up?

These violent cartoons might be able to perk you up a little..

A pity I don't have a lot of guy friends.. but I really have this dying question. Guys do get sick of girls after a long span of time, do they? Someone said this to me and it sort of send chills down my spine. I mean, imagine you're deeply in love with a guy and after a few months, he'll say that he's sick of you and wants to break up with you. What would I do?

Option 1: Use a scissors to cut his essential part.

Option 2: Slap him real hard.

Option 3: Cry until you look like a red panda. (Because you'll lose sleep and you'll gain swollen eyes after crying non-stop for donkey hours or even days)

Most girls will choose option 3, I guess.

I hope all the couples I know will have those lived-happily-ever-after ending.

I finished my essay last night or rather, this morning. No energy to read readings and lethargic in lessons.. phew.

Everything's ending pretty soon.

My favourite German lessons,
all those eye-candy-ing time in campus,
rushing to AS 7 to print my german worksheets,
acting cool while I walk along the corridors of FASS,
bringing coffee or my favourite teh-ni to lecture halls,
all the worries about who to eat with for my next lunch,
hiding in No. 5 carrel to study (and of course exciting experiences of smuggling food and drinks into the carrel),
and standing infront of the photocopying machine for more than one hour to photocopy readings (my maximum so far is two hours),


They are going to be gone in three weeks time.

5 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

it really depends. there are a few good 痴情汉 arnd, but during the dating age everyone tends to move around a lot? i don't know. maybe u can ask ur brothers abt that. haha!

btw what's a carrel? and cindy arh, u're not going to graduate after this sem, u'll still be doing all those things next yr. geez.

Cindy hat gesagt…

haha.. im just feeling a lil weird tt everything's gonna end soon.. and next sem might be a diff feeling? i dunno..

carrel is a lil space for us to study.. like a mini room.. but have to go sch extra early to chop it..

what do u mean by 'moving around'? that means change partners a few times is it? my brothers? one too hua xing.. one too stupid.. both are idiots. haa!

Cindy hat gesagt…

hey go see the cartoon clips.. a lil funy and violent!! just go see!! haha..

~e*l*a*y*n*e~ hat gesagt…

i only castrate if the guy cheats.. if he gets tired of me.. i'll just say bye.... finish.. i dun tink i'll even cry...

Julia hat gesagt…

ya.

i guess..yes..every sem's different. but hopefully next sem's wld be a happier time for u.

and haa, i've started on Happy Tree Friends since JC. at the beginning i couldn't stop laughing even tho it was gruesome. but now dun think it's as funny le. maybe not novel le. :X