Hiiee~..another day pass liao...today I was actually very excited but then Sharon sent me a msg saying that she wont cum..already very few ppl liao..then she dun cum somemore..was rather disappointed..haiz..okie..we’re having a sushi lunch together la..at genki sushi in NUS..but anyway got me,Julia, ellen, jialing and ifah..ifah din eat but she made herself busy by trying to intro us dishes and tried her best to arrange the WaSabi in appropriate places tog wif ellen..whh is so lame but so ‘ifah’ and ‘ellen’..haa..tho there’s no ningjia and Sharon we kind of hav fun I guess..a bit sian tho..we walked from yusof ishak house to arts faculty then to law faculty den to biz fac and den back to arts..haa..NUS day tour sia..the law fac seminar rm like parliament rm like that..sitting at diff levels one lor..quite scary..haha! u shd ge see it and u’ll understand wad I mean..but to be honest..law’s like so BORING and DRY to me..haha! no offence..hee..anyway, I ate sushi and I love staring at the juicy slices of fish on the rice..oh my god..so nice..i spent $11++ sighz..cannot do this every week..mus ctrl leh..
Oh..and I’ll decided to work very hard during the hols..i will study outside..so that I’ll not be distracted at home..and go back at appropriate times like lunch time and mopping floor time..then like that can conc on studying and at the same time help my mum too..good leh.. okie..determined..going to read my readgs for tml’s lecture le!!!
GANBATTE CINDY KOH!!!
1 Kommentar:
but can't blame sharon la..haiz. i'm sure someday we'll be able to meet everyone! -julia
Kommentar veröffentlichen