Dienstag, September 14, 2004

sighz..was staring at LayPeng’s nails (creamy pink) yesterday and I was like hoping I cld get a manicure..firstly, bcos I nv had one before and second, I feel like colouring my nails..so my colour of course not that nice la..it’s shimmering pink..erm..a lil aunty-ish..heh..but at least my nails dun look very ugly or dirty..got a feeling they’ll drop off soon~ last weekend I was putting on the rubber stickers and the next day start to drop liao..wahlao..last time not liddat one lor..sighz..so frustrated and dun wanna put stickers yet now..will put when I dun hafta do house work..that’s like may 30-50 yrs later..haha! mayb buy a creamy colour during the hols.haha! siao liao..was thinking of colouring my nails when I was supposed to study for history test!!!*mum’s hand hitting cindy’s head* SmAcK!

Alrite..coming to the end of tues le..FINALLY..my ‘kept-me-worried-for-so–long’ history test is finally over~! Phew! But...even tho the test is testing on simple stuff..i have to agree that the test is very simple..if we got study the very basic concepts..we’ll surely pas..but the prob is it’s been a LONG time since I write an essay and when I wrote half-way, I was wonderg wad the hell I’m writing..AM I Out Of PoiNt?? I was so damn spaced out after the whole test and I couldn’t hide my disappointment and horrified face after the whole thing..my tutor’s like “why the long face??” den I was like “I know I din write well..” *shakes head* it’s so typical-cindy Reaction after every history test..typical ME..legacy of failing..sighz..hope I can change history!! *POWER*

German was quite nice today too..the corny Indian guy was like so funny in class..he cld have stood in a more comfy position to write n the OHP sheet but he chose to stand in a weird angle..even Herr Chan was like luffing away..haa..anyway, found out myself that some guy actually smokes..so wasted..he got the looks and the brain but he smokes..sighz..can the govt jus ban smoking?! OMG! It’s so damn HARmful! Haiz..harming all the young ppl out there..who got great future and bright prospects..so..shd go do my work le..3 days to mid term break! Yeah! But still need to study leh~haiz..

Keine Kommentare: