Dienstag, September 07, 2004

I love to eat Indians..huh?

Ta-da!! Cindy’s here again! Today’s kind of funny..and interestg day..lemme tell u s-l-o-w-l-y ah..

Firstly got german lect..we played a game in whh we are supposed to ask each other qns in german..in order to find the our twin..(the person wif the same card)so..we’re like asking and asking..i tot one of the Indian guy is my ‘twin’ but it turns out to be wrong..then I finally managed to find my twin who is a Taiwanese guy..haa..ok..sit down talk to each other in german and all that stuff..and we got to know that ‘Saumagen’ is stuffed pig stomach and it’s a german ex-politician’s fav food..forgot his name..something like Johannes R..anyway,I got to know that the sausages we always eat in pasar malams..that plastic-cover of the sausage is actually intestines..but the things inside the intestines is dug out so as to put the pork meat in..yeeewww!!! ok..i really dunno..din make this up..funny part not up yet..so I ended up sitting beside my partner and beside the funny Indian guys..they’re so damn corny ok! When it’s the turn of one guy to say sth abt his partner..he said she like Indian food in german..the problem is he said wrongly and wad he actually said is “She loves to eat Indians..” OMG! Then the to guys kept giggling and giggling..i had to look away to refrain myself fr giggling too..haiz..this is the funny things in language class lor~we get to laugh at each other and learn..hmm..german class is fun..German macht viel SpaB! Aber es ist schwer..(but it is difficult..) *haolian*

Ok..then it’s geog tutorial time..i’m so damn proud of myself cos I prepared for my tutorial..presented ideas..and made my grp happy(I think so)by making corny remarks..haa..and praising myself..saying that my points are gd..ok..that’s only joking la..dun take that too seriously..haa..that’s me..if ya cant take it, it’s ur own prob..anyway, I took up the challenge to present the very tough point(Mr Yeung said it’s tough)..and I think I took the longest time to present cos no one seems to understand my point except my grp members..haa..anyway, it’s a point whh I guess other ppl wanna avoid or din see..haa! *haolian once more*anyway, I will ganbatte for my coming tests..oh..one of my grp members said I ‘feel like’ Malaysian..the way I talk and behave..eye-contact wif ppl..Singaporean youngsters try to look into ppl’s eyes when u talk to ppl k..anyway, I got that Malaysian accent meh?!

History test’s like next week..and my readgs not complete yet..i got a legacy of failing history tests one leh..can cindy make it and pass the first history test in NUS? Stay tuned and find out!

Lastly, it’s history lect..my BuA bUa(dubois) is here to give the lecture..he’s so cute lor..he bounces as he walks one..so cute..anyway, today’s lecture is very familiar in the sense that it’s talking abt imperialism..WHITE MAN’S BURDEN..i hate it..they think they very smart and trying to make themselves very wei da..*pui* back to lecture..i wrote my notes on blank paper whh I wld compile later..haiz..trying to save paper la..yep..that’s abt it..kind of like roller coaster today..going to finish off my family readg..tml’s socio lect finally dun hav that todd ammes liao..yeah~!

Serious Prob..i found out that I got more to read on south asia!!! The very fat readg pack is only for tutorial! Wah lao eh! That means got MORE lor?! Wad the hell~!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

aiyo..u'll surely pass one! lol. anyway m proud of u har, make more tough points next time! haa. -julia