Dienstag, September 07, 2004

GoOt morNing!!!

I cut my 33/02 class t-shirt apart le..now it looks nicer than before and all I can say is that I’m damn creative lor~ haha..really it looks more sophisticated now..i actually really dun like the idea of having a jersey as class tee but no choice..have to listen to the MAJORITY..haiz..it’ll now hang loosely on my shoulders and I shall wear a halter in it..haa..ask me to wear it for u next time..33/02 folks..but dun copy my idea..hahaha!

Actually I plan to wake up at 5:30am to do my readings..but as usual I cant bcos I’m so sleepy..slept at 11:30pm last nite whh is considered early for OwL CinDy..haiz..so MUCH readings leh..but I’m feeling a lil better than last week cos I kind of finished the family socio reading..that means I’ll suffer next week..OMG! wad’s the diff?!?! PoOr CiNdy!! Ok la..i know I shant indulge in self-pity..so..JIAYOU! GANBATTE NE! CINDY!!!

Keine Kommentare: