Mittwoch, April 24, 2013

Bread and butter #474 (Small group closure once more!)

As nature of mock exam was adjusted, we had one more week of small group time and that means... YEAH!!! More practice, more time with team mates, more time for more connecting moments.
We didn't eat hakka food and duck rice as planned. We ended our day early and Elijah could have an earlier rest. The only thing that happened according to our plans was that we had gongcha, but that was nonetheless different as well because Elijah gave us a treat.
I am two weeks away from my exams, and I just (yes only just!) selected my 3 minutes segment for my clinical presentation. During university days, I chose my major only when I was in Semester 2 of Year 2. During my practice as a Social Worker, I only conducted an assembly talk and took up a case with emotional troubles after 3-4 years of direct practice. There is just this thing between me and delays and/or slowness.
No right or wrong. But at least after every slow (and perhaps scary) moment of life, I find myself balancing and slowly finding my way and being more aware of where I want or can move towards.
At the same time, I want to remain tentative, stay with the present, and be curious about the future- Who knows what will happen along the way...
Many thanks to those who have been supporting me in this journey through individual unique ways. :)

Keine Kommentare: