Sonntag, April 01, 2012

Japan, December 2011

Been too absorbed in silly things, that I forgot to blog about my happy trip last December! Here are some highlights from the trip with Theresa and Peiyi! =)
Untitled
Shirakawago- A World Heritage Site, with unique Gassho-style houses! Very good recommendation by Peiyi!
Untitled
Harajuku on Sunday (my last entire day in Japan). I didn't have enough money to splurge on shopping!!! It's my favourite shopping area (for now)!!!
Untitled
Nice home-cooked food by our host in Shirakawago. And after this photo, we took off our yakatas and just ate and ate... =P
Untitled
And we engaged in Luggage-carrying Competitions!
Untitled
Us in our Japanese-style room, in yukatas again. We were supposed to look for Miss Mount Fuji the next day, I think. And the preserved scallops in the shop downstairs are yummy!

Other than the possible radioactivity that we were exposing ourselves to, and the weird Japanese (usually men) who like to squeeze into trains and make us feel like tuna, Japan is a wonderful place with wonderful food and sweets and sights. I will definitely go back again! =)

Keine Kommentare: