I am very worried. Call me "over-worried" or "worry freak". I don't care. I am just very worried.
The two most important adults in my life are not doing well in their health and it's worrying. If they pass away, I'm going to be left all alone in this world. It's such a scary feeling, especially on Sunday when I first heard of the news. I had to work for the whole day and had no time at all to visit Jiu Jiu. In addition, the hospital visiting hours are strict and we can't just visit him any time we want.
I am scared and sad, but I can't really show my emotions because it will affect my Mo who is easily affected emotionally... and there I have many many many emotions stuck inside me that I can't really express... and have no where to express...
because I had to support my Mo, because I had to continue working, because I am just so scared.
Death can happen any time. I am not sure if I can endure the pain...
Feel like eating something sweet. Maybe it will lessen my pain and worry?
1 Kommentar:
Hey, things may not be that bad...*pat pat pat* anything can also call me ok!
Kommentar veröffentlichen