Montag, September 12, 2011

A dear friend's wedding.

The bride!
And finally, she's ready!
The friendly sisters!
The "I love you" that I was wow-ing about.
I pity the brothers who had their faces facing the ground. ^_^
Piecing the puzzle together...
Angbao haggling. The ultimate act of SINCERITY- Angbao.
THE car!
Love the tea dress and the heels!
The couple.
I was in charge of holding the tray, for the first time in my life. >_<
And at night, the following movie is screened!!!
Aww.
Exchanging of vows and rings. Heartfelt moment.
I stole the photo below from Elayne's friend. Like it because it's a very natural shot, and some sort reflected their personalities haha!
The night zoomed by.
And finally, the sisters got together to split the earnings, hahahahaha!!!
Love the snapshots idea! Anybody wants to consider this for their wedding?
♥ Endless blessings for the couple, Elayne & Jameson ♥

Keine Kommentare: