Dienstag, Juni 28, 2011

Ponder ponder.

I'm quite sure that I just want to care for myself and heck care the rubbish around me (if any) at any context or any point of time in my life.

How come there are people who can care generously and endlessly when they themselves have challenges in life? If I can't care as much as others, does that mean that I'm lousier or of a "lower grade" of humans?

Sometimes I will wonder if I'm being too cold or too weird. No, right? It's completely normal to just care for myself, because there's not going to be any guarantee in life. No guarantee that others won't hurt me, no guarantee that others will take good care of me.

Alright. I can imagine the people around me telling me not to be too extreme, don't dwell too much, etc. But you're not me. You won't understand what I go through. You never will.

At the end of the day, I'm going to end my doubtful thoughts (for the umpteenth time) with what I always tell myself when I can't find any solutions or answers- I DUNNO LA! >_<
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Keine Kommentare: