Sonntag, Juni 12, 2011

Bracing myself for the tough times ahead.

Today I got reminded of a possible bleak future and can't help but feel a bit miserable about it.

So I decided to pack my old stuffs and found a box filled with my old cards, postcards and letters from friends from different stages of my life- secondary school, JC, university, the first few working years, etc. I found small things that were precious to me too, e.g. souvenirs from my Europe trips, postcards I bought whenever I visit a new country, maps.

Earlier today, I received an unexpected affirmation from a Papa, and my songwriter boy told me that he's doing very well recently and thanked me for being there for him. I pondered about how my skills might have impacted on clients directly or indirectly, but I still can't find any answer. Some didn't turn out well, some did. And I am glad for that.

I am not sure why, but all these little things make me feel thankful that I am able to stay calm and happy, and am able to count my blessings even though life may not be smoothsailing all the way.

Can do lah, i will figure out something! One step at a time. :)

1 Kommentar:

lia hat gesagt…

Again, jiayou!!!!