Montag, Mai 30, 2011

Random 25

Decided to do this because I saw someone posted this on Facebook and I realise it's been ages since I did something as silly as this.. So here goes!

1) I bought a smart phone last month!! My phonebill was shocking as I failed to set appropriate settings. I've since then learned from my lesson...

2) I bought a new pair of black heels! Power suit. Poof!

3) Did an assembly talk for the first time in my life.. Just like what Papa said, "Think good, feel good!" I can do it! :)

4) Not been having enough sleep- I'm dozing off any time and anywhere I can. Gosh.

5) My brain is dead every night.

6) I wanna go Russia!

7) I wanna go back Muenster!!!

8) I wanna go North Korea!!

9) Going for first aid course soon. Hopefully I can absorb what I'm supposed to absorb.

10) Wanna do some scrapbooking, but haven't got the time...

11) I've been working on Sundays more often nowadays because I need to meet some parents... Gimme back my life... And the worse case scenario is: They FORGOT about the appointment!!! T_T

12) Weather is so hot nowadays that I have to continuously keep my hair in a bun. God.

13) Been contemplating to find a new hair stylist because the old one is kinda taking me for granted.

14) I (still) love my coffee from "Malay Stall" favourite kopi aunty.

15) Clementi Market's beehoon is DA BEST.

16) My finger is "clicking" lesser nowadays, thanks to Eu Yan Sang! :)

Can't think of other things now... So that's all for now! :p

1 Kommentar:

xin|i hat gesagt…

maybe we can go do our hair together! haha =D