Dienstag, Mai 17, 2011

Bread and butter #440 (Gearing towards the highway, but still on the grassland...)

I've been wanting to gear towards the highway, but the road ahead seems tough... sometimes the vehicle is taking a super long time to start up, sometimes the vehicle is too fearful of the highway ahead that it's having a rough time starting up and moving ahead. Gosh, I don't think I'm anywhere near the highway yet. Probably still on the ground and perhaps sinking into the mud.

But I have to keep striving, keep trying, keep hoping. Because the highway is attractive and alluring... I can't help but hope to get there somehow. I know I might have to take a longer time, but I just want to try.

Meanwhile, I needs loads of fuel too. I realised I gotta be independent in terms of obtaining fuel. I can't always depend on others to send me to the petrol station or bring fuel to me without me doing anything. They may need fuel for themselves too anyway. I will think of some way to cope, somehow.

At the end of the day, I will still be gearing towards the highway. And I do hope that the vehicles around me will be in good condition to journey with me as well. Jiayou bah, everyone. Especially Mengtor, Wang Wang & Teo Beh Bio.

Keine Kommentare: