Dienstag, September 07, 2010

Korea, you're dearly missed.

I love the weather, as it allows me to try different kinds of layering in my clothes! =)
Nice Teokbokki Lady who allowed me into the back of her stall to pose with her teokbokki! =)
The lovely night scene from N Seoul Tower. =)
How often are you lucky enough to chance upon a cute guy when you're overseas? =P

I had the luxury of enjoying good Korean food every day. Sam Ge Tang......
IMG_4048
The almost parallel row of trees at Nami Island! Found a crazy friend too, hahaha!
Together with my best buddy for the past 10 years.

Jeju is a beautiful place! =)

Lovely flowers at Sunrise Plateau (loose translation from actual name).
And look! I found a cute kiddo...
who "expressed" his love for me!

How can I not love Korea?! =)

1 Kommentar:

lia hat gesagt…

SUPER LIKE!!!!