2AM- I did wrong
Silly but sweet MTV, my favourite song this week. :P
2PM- Without U
I think 2PM can really dance quite well!
2PM- Heartbeat
Rain- Love Song
Although I think he's shaking way too much, his dance moves are fabulous!
Rain- Hip Song
SHINee-Ring Ding Dong
I can't believe I like SHINee's song. I thought it was only for young girls... o.o
The songs reminded me of the times at Korea, 'cos I keep hearing them everywhere I go.
But looks like I'm forever a sucker for boybands. :P
And my favourite Japanese boyband is forever V6! Hahahahahahaha...
4 Kommentare:
their songs are quite nice =) i like!
u mean these 3 songs that are my favourite now??
wah! i never thought you're the type who likes boybands!! =b looks can be deceiving! hmm~~
haha. you've not guessed totally wrong lah. i'm very selective about the boybands/ singers i like. i dun like ALL boybands.
Kommentar veröffentlichen