Waited for more than an hour for this- this better be good lor.


My yummy roasted almond latte with MZ's favourite (brown) sugar.

My Mexican breakfast.

JY and her English breakfast.

I SUPER LOVE THE SCRAMBLED EGGSSSSS!!!!!

Eliz with our Belgium breakfast... yummy waffles with grilled mango!!! Sweet and fluffy.

MZ paying full attention to her European breakfast. Poached eggs!!!

Very good!

I couldn't bring myself to take in any more carbohydrates. Hahaha.

Check them out @ http://www.wildhoney.com.sg/!

My Mexican breakfast.

JY and her English breakfast.

I SUPER LOVE THE SCRAMBLED EGGSSSSS!!!!!

Eliz with our Belgium breakfast... yummy waffles with grilled mango!!! Sweet and fluffy.

MZ paying full attention to her European breakfast. Poached eggs!!!

Very good!

I couldn't bring myself to take in any more carbohydrates. Hahaha.

Check them out @ http://www.wildhoney.com.sg/!
I will be back for the Scandinavian breakfast (which includes salmon and asparagus!), the raspberry drink and maybe a slice of cake! :P

Miss Chee, why got chicken curry stall liao never tell us?
Anyway, thereafter, JY and MZ went for their concert while Eliz and me went to cycle at ECP. I met some mean guys and a weird uncle... and fell down. :( Thank God I met a very nice uncle who asked a couple of times if I'm okay and (walked off and came back) reminded me to check if I've dropped anything... which I really did! I dropped my house keys... >.<
I think the time I spent cycling with both legs on the paddles this time round (i.e. third cycling session) is longer than that of my second cycling session, so hopefully I will get better day by day!
2 Kommentare:
AHH i wanna try Wild Honey de! haha...looks v gd, the food! Also at Mandarin Gallery is a very good ramen place they say, need to queue, and my friend says it's better than Marutama, we have to go try next time!
IPPUDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm going to try that next! LOL.
Kommentar veröffentlichen