I've worn my spectacles (yea, the blue and yellow one) for at least 5 years, been through my undergraduate days and my first two years of work... physical torture by one Terror, many sunshine, many tears as well as Kallang waters...
Finally decided to get myself a new pair of spectacles as I give up the idea of going for lasik just recently. I think some people will chid me for thinking like an old person (again), but I think I want to play safe. The lasik technology is relatively new, and there's no 100% guarantee that my eyes would be perfect after the surgery. I haven't done enough research yet, but I think the current information that I have is enough for me to give up. And then again, the idea of being able to take care of myself in the future...
I kind of comfort myself with MZ's viewpoint- that our spectacles can act as a accessory. Though I love earrings very much, I don't wear them everyday. (Combination of earrings and spectacles is a NO-NO for me.) Spectacles will be handy in making me look more "serious" at work too, haha, and that's on top of my already serious look at times.
Anyway, I tried many frames and I'm satisfied with none of them. I think the optician really assessed my preferences and finally found a frame that is just right for me. Yeah, I just have to take good care of this new pair so as to make the money spent worthwhile. :P
The optician gave my eyes a test and told me that my shortsightedness in my left eye has dropped by 25 degrees while my right eye... 50 degrees!!! That was a total shock 'cos I don't think I take good care of my eyes leh... how come there's a drop?!
So is this because I'm ageing already...??? T_T
2 Kommentare:
Picture picture!!
>.< no time to upload hahaha... as u can see, i haven even blogged abt our dinner!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen