Mittwoch, April 14, 2010

Bread and butter #355 (You make my day.)

I saw a photo of my boy looking very smart in shirt and jeans, so I commented:
very smart looking, QH! :)
Ohhhh this is juz the sample u haven't seen it all ! Hahahahaha !
*cough cough*
I recommend u fisherman . Hahahahaha !

SO who usually doesn't talk much with me posted a comment on my wallpost asking how I am. And I'm really glad I replied 'cos he started to share more...

HT came forward to us today! I thought he was looking for BT... but he stayed to talk with me! I feel so warm and fuzzy, even up till now as I'm typing this out... He's one of the first few who made my days when I first started work. The very short chat was good enough for me to convey my concern for him... and for him to whine a little about the stressors in life. I'm so glad he talked with me... :)

Received a sms from WQ. I was a little worried, until I realised that he wanted to ask me something about his homework. -_- The exchange of smses got meaningful as I found out more about him... His responses are really cute, and I thought it was wonderful that he thought of me when he needed help.

All of you made me smile today. I will remember these, and work harder for all of you.

Keine Kommentare: