Freitag, März 26, 2010

Dearest Tom Albrecht,

WER BIST DU?! I can't seem to locate your website anymore, and I can't even find any news on you on Google... where have you been??? :(

My only memory of you is your two albums which I've kept by my side since 2005. I was (and am still) praying hard for more music from you, simply because your voice is lovely and your songs have impacted me a lot.

You never knew how much "Dass du lebst" meant to me when I was feeling lost, upset and alone. When I translated the lyrics, I felt like you were singing that to me and encouraging me not to give up on life, just because I'm worth it. I really love that song.

I know you're not some big superstar... and when I couldn't find your website, I was kind of horrified. Are you still alive? Are you doing something that you always wanted to do? Are you still making music? And are you still believing in your music?

If no one does, I do. I hope and pray that someday, many many more people will fall in love with your music. Dass du lebst.

Keine Kommentare: