Donnerstag, März 18, 2010

Bread and butter #347 (Reflections on 18th March 2010.)

Sweet stuffs.
Carrying my very sweet pink bag and sharing his popcorn with me (which appeared like a trick)... I thought that was really sweet and thoughtful. A whole family coming to fetch my boy together was really sweet too. That was the reason behind my Monopoly gift- to encourage more "quality time" within the family. It was so sweet to know that these lovely family members enjoy spending time with one another. :)

Two-way relationship.
How you react towards others will influence the way they react towards you, and vice versa. When they were mean towards him, he probably reacted negatively towards them and try to provoke them. At the same time, he develops distrust for them too. Before we even blame others, why don't we reflect upon our own words and actions first?

Manager.
Managing many things is a big big challenge, but I'm accepting any challenge with grace. I feel that they will all make me stronger at the end of the day. I will be able to master more skills and win more hearts. I feel this need to manage (what I need to manage) properly. There are so many things I wish to accomplish, and I know that time may not be on my side. I have confidence, and I really want to try.

BGR.
Open heart. Listening ear. Don't worry excessively. They'll grow from their experiences.

Beans.
All for the children. I'm not giving up, despite getting sick of the beans...

When fine means not fine.
Whenever we meet anyone, the most common question we will probably ask is - "how are you?". Many times, I think, "I'm fine" is overly used. Today, I realise that ''fine'' does not necessarily mean "really fine". It makes me wonder if all the "I'm fine"s that I heard actually meant "I'm not fine"......

Providing all I can.
I still wonder what else I can do... Attempted the most desperate act today (giving my name card). Today, he reminded me of Mutton Rendang and I can't help but feel that I could have done more. Why. must. they. go. through. these. :(

Keine Kommentare: