Presenting to you the fun side of the seminar, of course...
Us with the flags. =P
The pretty Social Workers from Clementi. =)
And the hunks...
Mrs Loh is my best friend.
My next-door neighbour.
The photo below looks like a collage of two completely different photos...
I'm standing behind him 'cos I wanted to look smaller in size. Hee.
Angel and me.
Photos taken during break time...
Our new friend in the field, Alvin.
My crazy colleagues.
Ah Meng's Angels.
Acting cute- a way of destressing...
and coping with hunger.
Finally it's dinner time!
My "family".
I personally like these photos a lot!
What's with the poses... hahaha.
Next day: Course!
Day 2: My group, Super Duper. I think this group name is meaningful leh...
Our very messy table... but I like!
What you see may not be what you get. Juicy Starburst sweets!
Why so serious.


My very funny neighbour, KF, who entertained me throughout. Enjoyed our lunches together and the good talk we had during day 3 about work! =)
P/S: Lunch was buffet... and I think I ate too much... Very hard to control eating when you face a wide spread of food lor... especially the yummy nonya kuehs with durian sauce!!! =P
P/P/S: Not forgetting the part when a group of students performed percussion. At that point of time, I was hoping that my dearest Miracles will have an opportunity to perform in public. To date, they have performed twice (albeit both are performances for 自己人 but they were still good experience)... and hopefully they will be able to perform in such occasions in the future!!! And yes, the percussion performance was moving. =)
(Updated on: 16 June 2010)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen