"I used to be a grade school teacher. Last year, I was in charge of the fifth graders. Anyway they fight quite often. But some of them become spiteful, and then sometimes it leads to bullying. When those problems arise, I would tell them, “Let’s think. You’re in the same class, so when there’s something you don’t like or you’re not satisfied of, then tell them properly, and listen to them properly. Then let’s think thoroughly.
Then they’ll realize that they’re different.
Since we think we’re all alike, we get mad when we get contradicted. When someone acts different, we think “what the heck?”. That’s when fights and bullying begin. But no two people are alike. Everyone thinks differently and encounter different situations. That’s why I wanted them to understand that they’re different from each other. After that. Think of what words to use so that their feelings will reach each other… and so that they can convince each other… I ask them to think about that…
Therefore from now on, let’s talk thoroughly. I’m sure we’ll find an answer that will satisfy us both."
That was what Asakura said when he faced the challenge of negotiating for a win-win situation.
This drama is amazing, in the sense that it got me a little bit more interested in politics. It made me realise the importance of having good politicians around... understand a little bit more about the life of politicians (albeit it may not be totally accurate), and ascertained the belief that one must really have the passion for what he or she is doing.
For almost every episode, I could identify a learning point which I can apply either at work or in life. It's certainly another drama which touched my heart in 2009. Thumbs-up!
P/S: Been wanting to blog about this but have been occupied with other stuffs... So, since the night is still young and I'm refusing to sleep, hahaha.
1 Kommentar:
tat's what i like abt japanese drama..not long and draggy and almost has a learning point for each epi =)
Kommentar veröffentlichen