Montag, Februar 01, 2010

Bread and butter #336 (This certain extent...)

Yeah! I feel very efficient today! Checked and replied emails, wrote affirmation card for Boy, edited PPT, typed a report (I usually take days... but today I took less than an hour!) and filled in some forms, printed a letter, had a session with another Boy, and typed a long session recording. The length actually doesn't matter, of course...

After the session, I had a chat with BT and something he mentioned struck me. Even if something could have been very systemic, the worker can definitely contribute or help to a certain extent. Things might have been better if I could have done better. But I must be mindful not to self-blame too much... because the result actually depends not only on me, but also on the decisions made by them.

Today's session with Boy has been fruitful, I feel. It could have been him... or it could have been me. Anyhow... I can always help, but only to a certain extent. I will do my best for this certain extent, for all of them definitely.

Keine Kommentare: