First day of work was official spring cleaning for us at 329. I was assigned to spring clean Activity Hub together with BT and FP. I thought it was a difficult task at first... but, we managed to finish our job by lunch time, woohoo. Lunch was yummy zi char treat from Laoban. =)
I was totally gone by afternoon. Very very tired. @.@
And, there are more things to be done tomorrow... will sleep early tonight!
P/S: I was feeling excited for the kids who were in school uniform this morning... they are able to go to school... not like some other kids (my usual worries)... =(
P/P/S: New responsibility!
P/P/P/S: I hate half-hearted attempts and irresponsible acts. So, even if you try to be friendly or appear nice, I will still think that you suck. I don't care even if it seems unfair. Because your half-hearted attempts and irresponsible acts waste others' time and effort... and you even had the guts to laugh it off just like that. Nicer people might have more patience for you, but sorry, I've got completely no time for horrible people like you.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen