Oh yeah, Wiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Don't know which si geen na chose expert level woh... so yaya papaya... LOL.

Our guitarists all ready.

Tea break! Sharifah and Julia finally came! I know this is very random, but I love the chicken wings. Hahahahaha. =P

I looked so helpless with the guitar.

See lah, hold also hold wrong way...

I like the group photo! =)

Julia ROCKS.

Me and my band. I still prefer the chor lor pose. Where got drummer sit like a gu niang one?

I like this photo too! (I take one!) Really sweet. =)

Jempok and Wanton with Christmas tree.

Don't know which si geen na chose expert level woh... so yaya papaya... LOL.

Our guitarists all ready.

Tea break! Sharifah and Julia finally came! I know this is very random, but I love the chicken wings. Hahahahaha. =P

I looked so helpless with the guitar.

See lah, hold also hold wrong way...

I like the group photo! =)

Julia ROCKS.

Me and my band. I still prefer the chor lor pose. Where got drummer sit like a gu niang one?

I like this photo too! (I take one!) Really sweet. =)

Jempok and Wanton with Christmas tree.
(I used to call Sharifah "Jempok" 'cos she loves to eat them during our JC days. I think they are the nice and lovely potato balls. Thus, she decided to give me a nickname too- "Wanton".)

Someone did a magic trick! I ee-yuh-ed for a very long time... It's so freaky!

Raving Rabbids time!

My first Circle Line experience.

Empty and quiet. I like. =)

Along the way home...

Can you read what's on the bench?

Someone did a magic trick! I ee-yuh-ed for a very long time... It's so freaky!

Raving Rabbids time!

My first Circle Line experience.

Empty and quiet. I like. =)

Along the way home...

Can you read what's on the bench?
I'm looking forward to the next gathering! =)
2 Kommentare:
Yeaaa had great fun that day! ;)
yeaaa i had a lot of fun myself too!!! hahaha. looking forward to the next gathering in maybe CNY period?? =P
Kommentar veröffentlichen