Mittwoch, Dezember 23, 2009

Skinny Pizza with the Beauties.

Me and the bai4 jia1 nu3. Haha.

Xinli: I want to wear your hairband!
Cindy: Why? I thought you have a lot of hairbands already? (Why would XL fancy my hairband when she has so many more colourful and cute cute ones?)
Xinli: Because I don't have this one (pointed at my hairband like some bratty kid).
Cindy: -___-

Our wacky EL and YF.

XL turned violent. O.o

And decided to murder EL! How come YF looked pretty excited about that ah?
Pizza with mushroom- very safe choice, because I love mushrooms.
But then the evil girls decided to order squid ink pizza despite my very violent objections. (I have tasted squid ink icecream before, and trust me, it sucks. Don't even try unless you want to taste fishy-ness in icecream...
Any weird smell? Zum Glueck, no. :)

I'm glad the pizza tasted okay. The squid slices were fresh and juicy!


Urgh! My hair landed on the plate! This is the welcome-to-my-house pose by XL.

Have I mentioned that EL and YF were sitting on bicycle seats? Luckily they were wearing pants lor. I wouldn't know where to place my legs 'cos I was wearing a skirt.
Rounding up the meal with desserts. How can anyone live without desserts? :P

Keine Kommentare: