6 December 2009, Sunday - Jingyan's Birthday Celebration
I met up with Eliz first to collect the cake for JY... and we spent almost 30 minutes trying to locate the cake shop, my gosh... -_- Finally located it after the help of a very friendly salesperson at a certain jewellery shop! Here it is! Our dearest Rive Gauche.

Then we spent some time trying to locate the restaurant too, hahaha, but it's definitely worth it.

Then we spent some time trying to locate the restaurant too, hahaha, but it's definitely worth it.

Gaia restaurant, located at Suntec. Food is not bad, service is good! :)


Eliz writing in the card.

The wall.

Very nice barley tea.

I LOVE the kimchi!!!

Korean pancake, kimchi hotpot (I love the tung hoon), and toufu beanpaste soup. Slurps. (WC, if you're reading this, you should try Korean food some day lah, it's really yummy!)

The birthday girl with her long-awaited Strawberry Shortcake.

Very nice barley tea.

I LOVE the kimchi!!!

Korean pancake, kimchi hotpot (I love the tung hoon), and toufu beanpaste soup. Slurps. (WC, if you're reading this, you should try Korean food some day lah, it's really yummy!)

The birthday girl with her long-awaited Strawberry Shortcake.
(Thanks to Eliz for the super funny tagline, hahaha!)

And FINALLY, the cake that we've all been waiting for since August... We didn't buy the cake then (LX's birthday) because someone said Strawberry Shortcake is too girly for a guy, LOL.) It's funny how we always choose to order this brand of cake for birthday celebrations because we want to taste all the cakes!!! :P

Pretty Christmas decorations!

I insisted on taking a group photo (after LX left hurriedly for his next date).

Another Christmas tree! Eliz and me. I'm looking forward to our Brekkie Date!
Good food, good company, good time spent! :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen