I tidied my wardrobe- categorised my clothes and at a certain section, categorised the colours too (hahaha, but I gave up half-way lah)! Am quite glad that now I know where exactly my clothes are. They used to be everywhere... @.@
I realised I have an empty portion in my wardrobe, so I decided to dedicate that space for archiving my life. Yes, my dearest diaries shall stay there. I'm at my 18th diary now! It's amazing how I managed to write so much. I was enjoying myself as I read some of the stuffs I wrote... pretty amazed at how I always summarised the content of the diary at the last page. For instance, if the year has been tough for me, I will encourage myself or I will end off with an inspiring quote.
I chanced upon a sheet of paper with post-its... filled with encouragement/pep talk I gave myself when I was in JC. I think it's pretty cute. *Will post up the photo! Found many many more things which reminded me of a lot of memories! My choir gowns (both secondary school and JC's), the first gift from YJ and ZM, my Pollypockets, my book marks (yes, I used to collect them!), old keychains, a book which I used to write down inspiring quotes, a book my primary school teacher gave, my Sec 4 artwork on A4 size paper, my travel journals, etc.
And yeah, I managed to vacuum and mop the floor too! All the work took me approximately 3/4 of the day! But I am quite satisfied with the result. Now I just need to pack my desk a little. :P
Plan for this week:
Monday: Camp with NYAA kids (Will Miss Koh die of embarrassment? Stay tuned to find out.)
Tuesday: Camp Closure, might be staying back in office to finish my annual reports
Wednesday: BBQ with folks and NYAA volunteers
Thursday: Gift-exchange with Ping and Sab
P/S: I was reading my old blog entries in 2008, and noticed a slight change in the way I blog. I used to describe loads of details with a lot of feelings/reflections, and more importantly, I felt I was more candid back then. Hmm, not sure what made the difference, but I would like to inject some life back to my dearest bloggie again. :)
P/P/S: My handphone almost died on me this week, I wanted to cry. T.T In the process of trying to receive a MMS, it hung and had fainting spells throughout the last few days- got me so worried. Last night, my handphone has finally permanently failed to receive that MMS and from then onwards, it has been well. At least, it no longer has fainting spells. My gosh, I hope I don't receive any more MMS. Wanna show me picture, please send me email or post it on Facebook. My handphone is old and frail and can't tahan high-tech gimmicks.
P/P/P/S: Because of the above incident, I deleted all the messages in my inbox, and of course, archived the interesting/funny/memorable messages. Hehehe.
P/P/P/P/S: I have FINALLY FINISHED PAYING my study loan!!! One thing down on my to-do list!!
Alright, bed time. Tschüs!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen