At Sungei Buloh with the NYAA kids.

This particular smarty noted down keywords during the tour, so that he can answer any question by the tour guide.

I love the greenery there!

After continuously taking a few shots of the greenery, someone told me "only know how to take trees only!" -_-

The Phua Chu Kang boots!

Ms Wang and Ms Koh, in yellow PCK boots and gloves.

Time to get down to work!

We picked up litter and did some mangrove-planting. I only managed to plant one seedling together with D. Subsequently, both of us were stuck in the mud even though we wanted very much to plant a second seedling. Fortunately I have my dear heroes who came to my rescue- if not, I think I would have sank into the mud... T.T

This particular smarty noted down keywords during the tour, so that he can answer any question by the tour guide.

I love the greenery there!

After continuously taking a few shots of the greenery, someone told me "only know how to take trees only!" -_-

The Phua Chu Kang boots!

Ms Wang and Ms Koh, in yellow PCK boots and gloves.

Time to get down to work!

We picked up litter and did some mangrove-planting. I only managed to plant one seedling together with D. Subsequently, both of us were stuck in the mud even though we wanted very much to plant a second seedling. Fortunately I have my dear heroes who came to my rescue- if not, I think I would have sank into the mud... T.T
At Labrador Park- my dear heroes to our rescue again! There was a very heavy downpour and we were all stuck at the pavillion. They came (ran) over to send us some umbrellas. So sweet of them! :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen