Donnerstag, Dezember 03, 2009

Bread and butter #315 (Year-end moments @ 329.)

2 December 2009- Julie's Birthday Celebration. Guess whose eyes. LOL.
And then came the jokes about whose eyes are the sexiest, whose eyebrows need trimming, who has swollen eyes, who has yi li yi li around his/her eyes. HAHAHAHA.

I realise I haven't been sending out my one-year-later letters... Woops. So I sent out four at one go a few days ago. I'm praying for them every single day...

Muffins-decorating at a super familiar place... my junior college. The bookshop uncle and aunty recognised me! It has been 5 years since I graduated, and they looked older too... Time flies... but the memories remained unchanged.
Closure. It was an impromptu kind of idea... but I'm glad I thought of it. It was nice and sweet. =)

On a different note, I received a piece of bad news last week. The undying question came back to me again... Will my lovable boy grow up to be a fine young man? =(

Keine Kommentare: