I simply hate it when people keep saying that they're busy. What's the big deal with being busy. You mean others are less busy than you? Or, they are less important than you so they're given lesser roles and thus lesser opportunities to be busy? You mean others are good for nothing? They have NOTHING to do?
Freaking understand that everyone in any kind of organisation needs to contribute in a certain way or other. Holding on to different portfolios doesn't mean that anyone is less important or less busy than the other.
Good intentions? I don't freaking care. Good intentions don't count unless they're accompanied by concrete actions. Not just flipping of hair or battering of eyelashes.
I know of people whom, no matter how busy and stressed they are, will shi-ko-to ("work" in japanese) to the bone with no complaints at all. These are the people who deserves my respect.
I'm sorry but I do not have empathy for people who complain and complain, even if they have been working hard all along. You've complained too much, such that it became a pain in the butt. So what if people heard your complaints? Do they make the situation any better? You very busy? So what?
That's it. Back to work. I don't wanna be the pain in my own butt.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen